[3830] DMC RTTY ON6NL Single Op 12 QRP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jul 21 13:33:40 EDT 2013

                    DMC RTTY Contest

Call: ON6NL
Operator(s): ON6NL
Station: ON6NL

Class: Single Op 12 QRP
QTH: Kinrooi
Operating Time (hrs): 11:57

Total:  360  Countries = 58  Call Areas = 10  Continents = 6  Total Score = 146,880

Club: Bavarian Contest Club

Comments:

Had a lot of fun! Glad to be in QRP at these temps of 35C so amplifier did not
add to the heat in the shack!
Conditions were nice. 80 and 40 are always a struggle in QRP so glad I did not
have to sit thru the night. 20 was crowded so S&P was bringing in QSOs. 15
worked great on DX! The 6 continents came in easily. 10 was dead on Saturday
but open when I started Sunday morning. On 10m power is not too important so
even could CQ a little.
Cumbersome to get the US stations QRV in the NAQP in the log. Asking for
numbers with 10W is not easy! Maybe next year DMC can allow us to accept a
names also?
Rig: IC756Pro2 at 10 Watt measured with CN-101L. 10/15/20m KT34a, 40m: loop,
80m: dipole. N1MM and FlDigi.