[3830] AlQP VE5KS SOMixed LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Jun 2 00:31:33 EDT 2013

                    Alabama QSO Party

Call: VE5KS
Operator(s): VE5KS
Station: VE5KS

Class: SOMixed LP
QTH: SK
Operating Time (hrs):

   20:   55     10
--------------------
Total:   81      9  CW Mults = 45  Ph Mults = 9  Total Score = 9,100

Conditions were tough. My day started out with S7 noise on 20 metres, but still
managed to work a few, then the noise dropped down but then the QSB came in.
At times most of the sigs were just above the noise, very surprised that anyone
could hear me. 15 metres was a disappointment, only worked two stations, I was
hoping for more but it just was not to be.
Thanks to all the mobiles out there, you did a great job and it is
appreciated.

See everyone for Field day and then the RAC Canada Day contest, our club will
be using the VE5RAC call sign.

73
John
VE5KS