[3830] AlQP KT4TX SOSSB HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Jun 2 00:40:02 EDT 2013

                    Alabama QSO Party

Call: KT4TX
Operator(s): KT4TX
Station: KT4TX

Class: SOSSB HP
QTH: AL

   40:         105
   20:         572
--------------------
Total:   0     677  CW Mults = 0  Ph Mults = 56  Total Score = 37,912

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Comments:

WOW....wished we could has postponed this event this weekend. Ole Sol did us in
for sure. However the show must go on. Here at KT4TX not only band cndx but the
WX was a factor in the afternoon with T-storms and some un-plugged  time. Having
said all that 20mtrs was the go to band which instantly yielded fair rates.
40mtrs was just a mystery the last few hours. Well didn't give in and give up
so not all was lost. For the 6.5 hrs the rate was OK  all in all. So TNX to all
those who braved the HF bands in poor cndxs and gave me and the other AQP
activists QSO's. See all next year with hopes of better prop.
Tim, KT4TX Lauderdale County