[3830] ARRLDX SSB K9CT M/2 HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Mar 3 21:25:44 EST 2013

                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: K9CT
Operator(s): K9CT, K9QQ, K9ZO, KB9OWD, KB9UWU, N0AX
Station: K9CT

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: IL

   20:  968   116
   15: 1421   119
Total: 3844   521  Total Score = 5,878,443

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

Interesting propagation! It was tough going the first day with the absorption.
We made the best of it and were quite pleased to be able to run so well on 20
and 15 on the first day. The last 24 hours were much better with good openings
on 80 through 10. 20m opened very early quickly followed by 15 and 10.

We had excellent team work and enjoyed each other's company. Ward, N0AX was a
first time team member and he did a super job. Thanks also to Brian, K9QQ;
Matt, KB9UWU; Ryan, KB9OWD and Ralph, K9ZO for making this a real pleasure for
all of us.

Thanks to everyone for the contacts and special thanks to those that moved to
other bands for us. 33 stations were worked on 6 bands.

We thoroughly enjoyed the horse race on cqcontest.ru with KB1H team. It was
back and forth the whole contest...and now only a hand full of qsos and mults
separate our score. I wish everyone did this as it adds a great deal of fun to
the contest.

73, Craig K9CT