[3830] ARRLDX SSB HD2A M/2 HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Mar 3 21:32:08 EST 2013

                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: HD2A
Operator(s): HC2AQ, RC5A, RA1AGL, DH1TW, W6NF, K7MKL, ALEX
Station: HD2A

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: dx
Operating Time (hrs):

   20: 1301    58
   15: 2517    59
   10: 1871    60
Total: 6596   297  Total Score = 5,877,036

Murphy arrived on time: the second TX arrived 5 minutes before the contest, a
magnetic storm that eventually turned into a normal tropical shower and later
into a thunderstorm... 160 and 80 were miserable s1-s2 signals to pull out
through QRN.
Otherwise, everything was perfect. Our sincere thanks to the host HC2AQ,
Alberto for his hospitality. We had fun.