[3830] Rus DX DL1A M/2 HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Mar 18 04:18:29 EDT 2013

                    Russian DX Contest

Call: DL1A
Operator(s): DD1LD DJ1YFK DJ2QV DK4AA DK7AH DL1MDZ DL3OBQ DL9NEI
Station: DL1A

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: nr Munich

  160:    90      3      41        39
   80:   103    525      62        61
   40:   321    678      76        68
   20:   296    518      71        69
   15:   272    469      78        76
   10:    54    121      64        56
Total:  1052   2401     392       369  Total Score = 17,732,822

Club: Bavarian Contest Club

Comments:

M/2 category seems to get more and more popular in this contest...
With our limitation regarding RX capabilites (noise at city location) we were
struggling to get more multipliers especially on 160m. But also 20m suffered
somehow. SSB runs were short and seldom, so the focus was clearly on CW.
Congrats to all the big scores in M/2 this year.
C U next year
Maik DJ2QV (for the DL1A team)