[3830] NewEngQP NZ1U(@KB1H) M/S HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon May 6 22:35:10 EDT 2013

                    New England QSO Party

Call: NZ1U
Operator(s): K1RAX NR1X NB1U KB1DNO W1UJ
Station: KB1H

Class: M/S HP
QTH: WIN CT
Operating Time (hrs):

   80:     72        32
   40:    171       137
   20:     70       556
   15:    107       310
   10:     25         0
------------------------
Total:    445      1035  Mults = 1480  Total Score = 250,996

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

NZ1U NEQP 2013

We had a great time with the NEQP. This was my (K1RAX) first time making a
major effort and quite a difference from running my home station with the
dipole! We had a good pace going with about 80,000 points by saturday night. I
ran phone on 20M with some 40M and 80M later in the day. NR1X and NB1U ran CW
giving me some breaks and running multipliers. NB1U even made some PH QSO's
while I entertained some visitors from our local radio club.

We started on 20M PH again Sunday and I had some good runs on both 20M and 15M.
NR1X and NB1U ran CW early in the day and W1UJ gave me another break in the late
afternoon by running 40M CW remotely from 20 miles away!

We ended the test with 1480 QSO's (445 CW and 1035 PH) and 131 multipliers
including 49 states (missing AK), 9 Canadian Provinces, and 73 DXCC including
Thailand, Republic of South Sudan, and some JA's late on sunday for a total
unofficial score of 250,996.

Thanks to KB1H for hosting the station and thanks to all that contacted us!