[3830] NCCC Sprnt Lad PJ4/K4BAI(@PJ4G) LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Thu May 23 23:16:07 EDT 2013

                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - May 24

Call: PJ4/K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: PJ4G

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: PJ4 Bonaire

   40:  30     19
Total:  30     19  Total Score = 570

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

FT1000MP Mark V, 100W, 2 el yagi at 90'.  Nice to have some new participants
tonight.  W2LK, Les, in NY.  We had talked about NS in Dayton last weekend.  So
nice to have a second district station QRV, Les.  Also, W0EWD, Mike in IA and
AF6WU Travis in CA.  Kudos to Hal, F/W1NN, who got up very early on Friday
morning in Europe.  This weekend, I will be PJ4A on 40M single band in CQ WPX
CW.  Roger, N4RR will be PJ4R SO 15M HP and David, NA2AA will be 10M single
band low power.  Hope everyone can join in the WPX fun this weekend.  Should be
home by very early Wednesday morning, so see you all in NS next week I hope.
73, John, K4BAI.