[3830] NCCC Sprnt Lad KU5B(@N1LN) LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Thu May 23 23:27:24 EDT 2013

                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - May 24

Call: KU5B
Operator(s): KU5B
Station: N1LN

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Chapel Hill, NC
Operating Time (hrs):

Total:  30     17  Total Score = 510

Club: Worldwide Young Contesters

Comments:

Joining my old Texas friends in NC for WPX CW this weekend M/2 as NR3X. Left
Houston on Tuesday and spent the next two evenings staying with family along
the way getting to Chapel Hill around 5:30pm.

As for the half hour, what a mess. Bruce gave me a crash course on N1MM SO2R
and using the K3 (both of which I've never used). Trial by serious fire. Sorry
for all my flubs.

Fun to be back into this for at least this week. Seriously sprint rusty.

See y'all this weekend.

Colin KU5B/4