[3830] SS CW K8FC SO Unlimited LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Nov 4 16:18:13 EST 2013

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: K8FC
Operator(s): K8FC
Station: K8FC

Class: SO Unlimited LP
QTH: wny

Club: North Coast Contesters

Comments:

Well, I started out with good intentions and wound up with
bad luck.  I started the contest as unassisted and
lost my entire low band antenna setup due to 50 MPH
winds.  I had to stop and conjure up a radiator.  I was off
to a bad start.  I gave up and decided to use the packet
to get the sweep.  That acomplished, I guess it ended well.
One more time, I will voice my opinion against putting
SO2R ops in the same category as SO1R.
This makes no sense to me.  I cannot compete against a
well equipped and proficient SO2R station.  I will get my butt
whacked every time.  Why waste the time in the chair ?