[3830] NCCC Sprint N6ZFO LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Oct 24 23:11:18 EDT 2013

                    NCCC Sprint - Oct 25

Call: N6ZFO
Operator(s): N6ZFO
Station: N6ZFO

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CA

  160:   0      0
   80:  11      9
   40:  15     12
   20:   5      5
Total:  31     26  Total Score = 806

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Amazed to see a new station show up . . . N8XX welcome, Zig.

Started with the Vibroplex bug at 25 wpm then switched to Lennert-Pedersen
straight key and then back to the bug. By the end developed fairly good rhythm,
but typing and sending w/ manual key simultaneously would need more practice.
Easy for me with electronic keyer, however.

Seemed like a fair turnout, considering.

20 was a stretch here with most stations just at noise level except, I think,
K0AD.  Forgot to check Tom's message to see about 160 m.  went there at -5 mins
but no takers.

73 Bill n6zfo