[3830] NCCC Sprint W0BH LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Oct 24 23:13:44 EDT 2013

                    NCCC Sprint - Oct 25

Call: W0BH
Operator(s): W0BH
Station: W0BH

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: KS
Operating Time (hrs): .5

   80:  10      9
   40:  11      9
   20:   2      2
Total:  23     20  Total Score = 460

I found a J-36 in its own wooden box in the attic, so hooked it up instead of my
straight key and gave it a go. Great fun!

My tower is starting to go back up.  I got a 6m beam on top of the stack after
lots of other tower maintenance. I'm hoping tomorrow all will be in order if
the wind stays down.  Still fighting the lightning hit in the shack. The most
annoying part is the loss of the data output on the Pro III. I keep forgetting
to manually change the band on the computer, and of course have to manually
change antennas, too.

Thanks for the Qs .. you all sounded great!

73, Bob, w0bh