[3830] CQWW SSB K7ABV SOAB(A) HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Oct 27 20:40:19 EDT 2013

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: K7ABV
Operator(s): K7ABV
Station: K7ABV

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH: MT

   80:    8     5        5
   40:   60    16       34
   20:  122    27       59
   15:  225    29       83
   10:  435    31       96
------------------------------
Total:  850   108      277  Total Score = 929,390

Club: Northern Rockies DX Association

Comments:

One super weekend, 10 meters outstanding, I had to fight with a power line leak,
but signals were so strong, it wasn't a hugh problem...I didn't call CQ at all,
I didn't think i could copy the weaker signals with the qrn problem...it was a
hoot to get 7o2a in the log...I figured to play mostly on 10 as you never know
when they will pull the plug and close it down hi...good to qso old friends and
meet new ones...thanks to all for a great time...CQWW is The Contest, hands
down..