[3830] CQWW SSB N7AT(@K8IA/N7RQ) M/2 HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Oct 27 20:40:45 EDT 2013

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: N7AT
Operator(s): K1YR K8IA KC7V KJ5T N7RQ NY7N
Station: K8IA/N7RQ

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: AZ

  160:    8     6        6
   80:   94    21       36
   40:  586    31       77
   20:  426    33      107
   15: 1377    37      132
   10: 1266    36      137

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Comments:

Another great time with Arizona Outlaw friends/family, plus new Outlaw "on
loan" from the NX5M crew, Steve KJ5T. We all enjoyed the contest and the
camaraderie. No big issues with equipment or antennas.

Huge TNX to my xyl Sandy N7RQ for not only taking her regular operating shifts,
but for keeping the food coming! Such a deal.

CU all next month in CQWW CW from here.

73, Bob K8IA
Arizona Outlaws Contest Club