[3830] CQWW SSB VE7EPP SOAB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Oct 31 02:33:52 EDT 2013

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: VE7EPP
Operator(s): VE7EPP
Station: VE7EPP

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Delta, BC

   80:    7     3        2
   40:   11     8        9
   20:  121    22       47
   15:  137    21       52
   10:  101    17       33

Club: Orca DX and Contest Club

Comments:

I had fun and had a great excuse to stay and play in my shack all weekend.  I
was tired from work and didn't get on the air as much as I wanted but I had a
great time.

I used my Yaesu FTDX-5000MP, SteppIR, and Tokyo-HyPower amp and all performed
well.  I did notice my amp warning light come on a few time with only 500 watts
and my voice keyer wasn't working so I have a few bugs to work on.