[3830] CQWW SSB GM0B M/M HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Oct 31 14:55:56 EDT 2013

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: GM0B
Operator(s): MM0GPZ GM0OQV MM0BHX GM0LIR MM0FCM GM0EGI M0BUL GM0KMJ GW4BVE G4DPF G8XYJ GM0BKC
Station: GM0B

Class: M/M HP
QTH: Stonehouse

  160:   601    12       60
   80:  1390    19       78
   40:  2074    35      113
   20:  2312    38      134
   15:  2330    38      132
   10:  2193    40      130
-------------------------------

What a surprise, we just about doubled our best ever claimed score and also had
4000 QSO's more than our previous best. Last time we entered in 2010, we
managed about 130 QSO's on 10m and this time we managed 130 DXCC and 40 zones.
That accounts for most of our increase in score.

As usual, we are a MM/P (sic) and we built the M/M on Wed and Thur.

Antenna's
160m:  130" wire fired over 100 foot plus trees by our beachcasting UK
champion, 80m: vertical on 18m spiderpole,
40m: 2 ele yagi @ 20m
20m: 5 ele yagi @ 20m
15m: 5 ele yagi @ 20m
10m: 4 ele yagi @ 14m

All antennas and towers were taken to site and built Wed and Thu and all
removed by Mon pm.

Logging by Wintest was stable as always.

Like most everyone else, we had a ball and we are glad to have been a part of
this super event.

73

Gordon
MM0GPZ (GM0B)