[3830] Rus RTTY KV4QS SOAB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sat Sep 7 20:40:32 EDT 2013

                    Russian RTTY WW Contest

Call: KV4QS
Operator(s): KV4QS
Station: KV4QS

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Miami, FL USA

   10:    1     1
-------------------
Total:  150    55  Total Score = 65,785

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

N1MM / MMTTY / 2Tone / K3 / Delta Loop in palm trees
Band cndx in SFL were good on 10m - 40m.  I missed my Asia window due to a huge
thunder storm that knocked out my delta loop; luckily was able to get it back up
once the storm moved offshore.  Seemed like Western Europe noise levels were
high as many loud stations frequently could not hear me.  This was my first
contest running 2Tone.  Incredible how it decodes under tough conditions.  Many
thanks to the organizers of the contest and to all participants and thanks for
the Qs.  73  KV4QS