[3830] ARRL Sep VHF WB4OMM Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Sep 16 14:26:38 EDT 2013

                    ARRL September VHF QSO Party

Call: WB4OMM
Operator(s): WB4OMM
Station: WB4OMM

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Port Orange, FL

    6:   8     5
    2:   1     1
  1.2:
  2.3:
  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total:   9     6  Total Score = 54

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

Yaesu FT-2000, Heil ProSetPlus, 4 EL yagi at 40'; N1MM contest software, LOGic
Logging Software.
Horrible conditions, horrible results.  Sat in front of the radio from 2pm to
6pm, only heard 8 folks, worked all of them.  Wouldn't have the 2M QSO if N9HF
didn't live so close to me.  Came back at 7:30pm, monitored 50.125 while I
worked the NA Sprint until midnight....nothing.  Sat again Sunday from 10am to
1pm; 3pm to 6pm and then finally quit.  Nothing but static, not a peep.
Crickets.  A waste of a weekend, had it not been for the UCF football game
(they beat Penn State Saturday night!!) and the Sprint!!!.
Maybe the next one will be better.....I can only hope!!!!
73!
Steve WB4OMM