[3830] WAE SSB WA3AER Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Sep 16 14:32:23 EDT 2013

                    WAE DX Contest, SSB

Call: WA3AER
Operator(s): WA3AER
Station: WA3AER

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: FM19qh

   80:    0    0      0
   40:    0    0      0
   20:   75   88     52
   15:   51    1     48
   10:    0    0      0
-------------------------
Total:  126   89    100  Total Score = 21,500

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

No operation on Saturday due to other commitment. Off to a late start Sunday AM
on 15M,
but 2 hours BIC netted 51 Qs and QTC learning... didn't get logged properly.
Time off to brush
up on QTCs and enjoy some nice weather before BIC again. Resumed, primarily
20M, operating for 3
hours until I S&Pd 20M dry. After a couple more QTC flops, I got it down
and started having them
properly logged in N1MM. Hey, these are fun! Bring on some more.
I warned everyone taking QTCs I was learning and only 2 ops backed away. The
ones that stuck with
me were not sorry; and I thank them for helping me learn to get it right. My
apologies to those to
whom I sent QTCs that aren't properly logged on my end. Scorers: It's not their
fault, it's all
mine.