[3830] SAC CW OH1F(@OH1AF) M/S HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Sep 24 06:24:06 EDT 2013

                    Scandinavian Activity Contest, CW

Call: OH1F
Operator(s): OH1NOA OH1TM
Station: OH1AF

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Pori

Total: 2300   255  Total Score = 1,382,100

Club: Contest Club Finland

Comments:

FT1000MP, FT1000D, WX0B sixpack
AL-82, Alpha 91b

80m GP, dp (not used)
40m 3/2el, dp
20m 4/4el, 4el
15m 4/4el, 4el
10m 4/4/4/4el, 6el (not used)

We had enormous amount of cable and connector problems during the contest.
Fortunately it was only on another station, so we could keep going. Propagation
was nice especially during the nighttime to USA on 40m and we were able to
achieve our new SAC CW qso record. Missing some old DX friends, so multipliers
are down from what they were in 2002 when OH record was made (claimed in 2002
was 2250/290/1.575.860).

CW skimmer and live scoreboard have opened whole new world to SAC strategy as
you can monitor all actions of your competition in real time. Thanks to OH5Z
for a tough fight!

CU in SSB part.

Timo & Timo