[3830] NAQP CW N6RO Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Aug 3 02:47:30 EDT 2014

                    North American QSO Party, CW - August

Call: N6RO
Operator(s): N6RO
Station: N6RO

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CA

Total:  957   205  Total Score = 196,185

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Team: NCCC #3

Comments:

The plan was to share the station with another op and put in about 5 hours-I'm
nursing an arm injured in farm work.  Partner had a last minute medical issue
and cancelled, so I pressed on for NCCC score, not really motivated until 01z
when the rate was fun on 20/40m.

10m was poor as expected, and 15m was disappointing compared to last year. So
spent more time on 20m. Low bands were noisy but productive for August on west
coast.  January will be more fun!