[3830] NAQP CW K7RL Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Aug 3 02:50:58 EDT 2014

                    North American QSO Party, CW - August

Call: K7RL
Operator(s): K7RL
Station: K7RL

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: WA

Total:  955   201  Total Score = 191,955

Club: Western Washington DX Club

Team:

Comments:

Tough going for the first few hours as local thunderstorms created terrible
static crashes on every band. Thank you to those that had to repeat their call
or exchange.

Looking at some of the scores so far, I kind of feel like I missed the party on
10m. The few stations I did work were extremely weak with heavy QSB. They were
also running stations I couldn't hear.

My low bands numbers are up from last year, but high bands numbers are down
making for a lower overall score year over year.

Thanks to all for the Qs!

73, Mitch (ED WA)