[3830] CQWW CW K5MXG SOAB Rookie HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Dec 1 09:56:56 EST 2014

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: K5MXG
Operator(s): K5MXG
Station: K5MXG

Class: SOAB Rookie HP
QTH: stx

   80:    5     5        4
   40:   61    12       33
   20:   55    21       38
   15:  146    21       58
   10:  158    24       59

Club: DFW Contest Group

Comments:

Really enjoyed playing in my first cw contest. Since I still have baby cw ears,
the goal was 100 q's. Mission accomplished! Nice to finish a contest and not
have bleeding ears from all the noise.. cw is so much better than ssb!

Thanks to my elmer for helping me get setup with winkeyer and for always
encouraging me to do better. Hope I made ya proud!

1 radio, 400 watts.. 2 wires hanging in the trees.