[3830] CQWW CW OT4A SOSB(A)/10 HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Dec 1 11:36:44 EST 2014

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: OT4A
Operator(s): OT4A
Station: OT4A

Class: SOSB(A)/10 HP
QTH: Ellikom

   10: 1700    37      104
------------------------------
Total: 1700    37      104  Total Score = 538,620

Cdx were very good on saterday whole day, cdx down a bit on sunday.
Great fun working all of you.
I have my serious doubts on some scores from single ops ( also guys in ON),who
claim to run just small antennas and smaller amps. I am sure they run more than
1 KW.
If one could bring me the populair 3-4 kw amps that are used in this contest i
think i would be rich.
Working cdx:
ORION ONE  (N1MM logger +) stack of 2 x KT36XA ,home brew amp using 4-1000P
CUAGN SN OT4A