[3830] 10RTTY K5ND Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Dec 7 19:41:15 EST 2014

                    Ten-Meter RTTY Contest

Call: K5ND
Operator(s): K5ND
Station: K5ND

Class: Single Op LP
QTH:

Total:  QSOs = 164  State/Prov = 28  Countries = 32  Total Score = 9,840

Club: DFW Contest Group

Comments:

A good contest with great conditions. Running K3 at 100 watts into vertical. Ran
SO2V running on one VFO and S & P on the other for most of Sunday. It worked
well.

My best moment was my first QSO of the contest, which was with Ed, W0YK. I had
not tested my macros and found that after he answered my call, I replied with
his call sign then my call sign and the exchange. I could just see him scowling
at the waste of time sending my call again! Fixed that right away. Since I've
attended his class at Contest University the last three years I'm sure he's
marked me down to stay after class next time for remedial training...

Thanks for putting on this contest. It was great fun.