[3830] ARRL 10 KE4VH SO SSB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Dec 14 22:14:50 EST 2014

                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: KE4VH
Operator(s): KE4VH
Station: KE4VH

Class: SO SSB LP
QTH: Great Falls, VA

   CW:
  SSB:  152    69
-------------------
Total:  152    69  Total Score = 20,976

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Conditions were great - wish I could have spent more time working the contest,
but family Christmas-related obligations limited me to six hours. I don't
recall having this much fun on 10 meters - the band was wide open, producing a
wonderful feast of contacts, especially from Europe and South America. Wish I
could have made a more serious effort, knowing that the sunspot cycle will be
diminishing this sort of opportunity in the years to come!