[3830] ARRL 10 KD0FW SO SSB Unlimited HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Dec 14 22:15:41 EST 2014

                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: KD0FW
Operator(s): KD0FW
Station: KD0FW

Class: SO SSB Unlimited HP
QTH:

   CW:
  SSB: 1171   146
-------------------
Total: 1171   146  Total Score = 341,937

Club: Kansas City Contest Club

Comments:

Now that the beam is at 60 feet and I have a little power it is getting fun
again. Its to bad that the band conditions will go downhill now for this band.
All in all this was a fun event and always look forward to working 10 meters.
Band conditions were noisey and didn't stay open as long as I thought that they
would. Well we will just have to wait and see what will the bands be like next
year.