[3830] CQ160 CW KI0I Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 26 11:26:58 EST 2014

                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: KI0I
Operator(s): KI0I
Station: KI0I

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MO
Operating Time (hrs): 17:08

Total:  QSOs = 667  State/Prov = 56  Countries = 12  Total Score = 103,360

Pretty good test,only had to log a couple dupes so maybe copy was ok. It's a 160
test so log check will bring out the knife.DX was pretty scarce here,I cud hear
the east coast guys working EU but no copy from my wire. First time in a while
to miss CE1/K7CA,heard AL but no joy. Never heard from Alaska or VE5.It was a
lot of fun but I can't stay up all night when it's ten minutes between QSO's
hihi.Guess the sound of my own call puts me to sleep. Still a lot of fun,luv
the top band games. Thanks all and 73 Mark KI0I.  IC746 100w to either INV VEE
@ 55' or Base load Hytower. 530' rcv wire.  N1MM log