[3830] ARRLDX SSB W0AIH M/M HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Mar 5 00:13:05 EST 2014

                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: W0AIH
Operator(s): W0AIH K0YR KG2A K0TG NM7X NE9U
Station: W0AIH

Class: M/M HP
QTH: WI

   20:  709   101
   15:  838    97
   10: 1076   110
-------------------
Total: 3042   459  Total Score = 4,040,118

Club: Minnesota Wireless Assn

Comments:

We were still kinda short for operators for this one, but we had more than we
had for CW.  Paul decided that we would do MM this time instead of M2.  It is
more fun to just grab a radio and go without counting band changes. :)

Plenty of BIC time for this one.  With just a few operators, there was always a
radio available to play with.

Mike, NM7X probably did 80-90% of the 20 meter work.  The 20 meter station is
up the hill by itself. We just kept seeing the 20 meter Q's coming in. Yep,
Mike was still on duty!

Pretty good conditions and 10 meters was the clear QSO and Multiplier winner in
this one.  Good to see!

6 Band QSO's were:
P40P CN2AA KL7RA P40L PJ2T 8P5A C6ANA EF8S EI7M HK1NA II9P KP2M OA4SS OE3K
PI4DX PJ4G T48K TI8M V26M VP2MLL VP5H VP9/W6PH XE7S

Thanks to all for the Q's and to Paul for the radio fun.

http://www.qth.com/w0aih/

73, John  K0TG