[3830] ARRLDX SSB OH0R(OH2PM) SOAB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Mar 4 23:58:19 EST 2014

                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: OH0R
Operator(s): OH2PM
Station: OH0R

Class: SOAB HP
QTH:

  160:    7     5
   20: 1084    60
   15: 1121    60
Total: 3346   242  Total Score = 2,429,196

Club: Contest Club Finland

Comments:

Very good conditions on high bands but quite poor on the low bands.
I think that I worked veryone that I could hear on 40, 80 and 160 but that was
not very much
Sunday was much better than Saturday. Just 1300 QSOs on Saturday and over 2000
on Sun day.Heavy static rain at the end of contest and I had to stop earlier
than planned because the noise level went very high.
I think that 20 or 15 single band had been the right choice this year since
those bands were open long enough for a competive score.

Great fun to work a phone contest for a while.
Many thanks for the QSOs and see you all in the next contests.

Pertti, OH2PM