[3830] OkQP AF5Q Mobile Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Mar 25 17:06:03 EDT 2014

                    Oklahoma QSO Party

Call: AF5Q
Operator(s): AF5Q
Station: AF5Q

Class: Mobile Single Op LP
QTH:

  160:
   80:     10        3
   40:    147        8
   20:    333      416
   15:    102       49
   10:      8
    6:
------------------------
Total:    600      476  Mults = 73  Total Score = 200,604

Answered a call for running the northwest with CW, and not a problem anytime.  I
got up at 0400 saturday morning with the dodge and the equipment and headed out.
 Roger Mills and Ellis is a lonely county; however the Qs rolled in.  Could not
maintain route because of the wolume of calls.  Only made it to Stephens to
finish the day.

Did better on this qso party than I even have before.  Been out doing this one
every year and enjoy it everytime.  Great mobile participation, and doesnt
matter to me win, lose, or draw, I love passing out points.  My focus was even
more CW this year; however, didnt work out as well as I planned.  At least I
did not get a CME like in previous years.  All CW was sent by paddle key at
around 15 wpm (Very QRS) and log was ran by hand.  Not familiar enough with
n3fjp to get the call to go into the block. Final score with bonus points was
215,104

OM2VL emailed me wanting alot of counties and he got them by the bushel.
Thanks to the 14 dx stations that followed me.  Seems when I got on 15 M, you
all were there.

Glad to help John with the sweep, and anyone I can help with. He was there
everytime I changed bands.

Look for me next year.  Very 73s to all and thanks again for all the support.

Ron Grossman, AF5Q