[3830] WPX CW IT9BLB(@IB9T/IR9Y) SO(A)SB15 HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon May 26 12:40:30 EDT 2014

                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: IT9BLB
Operator(s): IT9BLB
Station: IB9T/IR9Y

Class: SO(A)SB15 HP
QTH: Palermo - JM68QE
Operating Time (hrs): 34:40

   15: 1959

Club: Italian Contest Club

Comments:

At IB9T we haven't been able to finish some heavy antennas' works in time to be
active in Multi Op. as usual. So IT9VDQ and me decided for a couple of SOSB
entries as "backup".
Rain, wind, fog and too much static noise hardly signed the first day of the
contest: I had to leave my operating seat a lot of times because unable to
catch any signal. Sorry for the many repeat requests, trying to work something
in the middle of too much static noise.
Better weather condition on sunday, with medium level propagation.
Anyway, joining the WPX it's always a real pleasure!

See you all in next one!
Joe, IT9BLB
one of IB9T/IR9Y