[3830] SS SSB KT4ZB SO Unlimited LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Nov 16 23:07:56 EST 2014

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: KT4ZB
Operator(s): KT4ZB
Station: KT4ZB

Class: SO Unlimited LP
QTH: Savannah, GA

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Always a fun contest and conditions were excellent.  Planned a casual effort
with goal to try for low power sweep.  This time it took a little longer plus I
had some decent runs so this probably my best score.  It's always interesting to
see what the last sections are...this time it was AL, AR, SFL, ONS, QC, VI, UT
and SC.  Dave, WN4AFP found me on 40m to pass out SC.  Good to work friends and
thanks to all for the QSO's.

cu nest time - Jere
FT1000mp Field (100w), TH6DXX, wires in the trees and N1MM.