[3830] CaQP NC6DX M/MFixed HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Oct 7 01:55:42 EDT 2014

                    California QSO Party

Call: NC6DX
Operator(s): K6ON K6XN K6YN N6SWX K8MP KJ6WQQ
Station: NC6DX

Class: M/MFixed HP
QTH: NEVA

  160:     3
   80:    51    131
--------------------
Total:  1048   1138  Mults = 57  Total Score = 308,028

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

We operated from a wilderness area in Nevada County at 5000 feet elevation from
Remington Hill in a forest at K6XN's home made cabin using solar power,
batteries and generators. Some deer, lots of bear sign but no rattlesnakes this
year. All of our equipment were antiques...IC-751As, IC-2KLs, an IC-775 DSP, a
50 year old home made monster 300 pound amplifier, an Alpha 76PA and rebuilt
antique KLM antennas. Lots of fun. Several of us are in our 70s and the kids on
the team are in their 60s! We had a lot of fun and we all learned a lot from
each other this CQP! Thanks for all the QSOs and all of the fun. K6XN for the
NC6DX Team.