[3830] PaQP VE1RGB Single Op CW LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Oct 12 19:22:50 EDT 2014

                    Pennsylvania QSO Party

Call: VE1RGB
Operator(s): VE1RGB
Station: VE1RGB

Class: Single Op CW LP
QTH:

---------------------------------------
Total:  216     0       0         0  Mults = 59  Total Score = 29,488

Club: Maritime Contest Club

Comments:

Almost three times my previous best!  I hope my understanding of the Bonus call
was correct;  if not I have over-stated my score by the value of 20 QSOs with
W3TDF.

Many PA ops are in my log 8 or more times but only K3ATO worked me on all five
bands that were open to me including top band.   Good ears, all.

Two mults in the last 15 minutes or so drives home the point that one should
never quit early.

K3 + P3 + 80M dipole + 160M delta loop + 40M vertical

Gary VE1RGB