[3830] PaQP NW3H Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Oct 12 22:39:48 EDT 2014

                    Pennsylvania QSO Party

Call: NW3H
Operator(s): NW3H
Station: NW3H

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Skippack, PA MGY

  160:    0      0      0         0
   80:   14     96      0         0
   40:   41    226      0         0
   20:    0    223      0         0
   15:    0     39      0         0
   10:    0      2      0         0
    6:    0      0      0         0
    2:    0      0      0         0
---------------------------------------
Total:   55    586      0         0  Mults = 139  Total Score = 100,466

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

New personal best in what is one of my favorite annual contests by some 42K
points. First time cracking 100K.  My dipole recently raised to 40 feet worked
great.  Easily worked some DX on 40 with it so looking forward to using it for
CQWW. Worked great for all the local PA counties too especially during the
afternoons on Saturday and Sunday.  This score would have won my county MGY for
the last three years but with all the activity I am not sure it will hold up.
We shall see.  Thanks for all the QSOs.  See everyone in CQWW in two weeks.  73
de NW3H.