[3830] Makrothen RTTY K7VIT SO/Single Xcvr HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Oct 12 22:43:08 EDT 2014

                    Makrothen RTTY Contest

Call: K7VIT
Operator(s): K7VIT
Station: K7VIT

Class: SO/Single Xcvr HP
QTH: USA-OR

Total:  212  Total Score = 882,318

Club: Willamette Valley DX Club

Comments:

I always enjoy participating in this contest. Band conditions from USA-NW were
good. I expected more from 15m. I went to 10m and heard stations from varying
directions, but the band was not busy. 10m could have supported more contest
activity.

There were several DX-peditions special stations on during TMC. W1AW/4 in VA
was working TMC and doing so FB. TU. Sending a grid doesn't take long.

Thanks to all who answered my calls.
 73, Jerry