[3830] CWopsT VE9AA/M LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Oct 15 16:41:45 EDT 2014

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1900Z Oct 15

Call: VE9AA/M
Operator(s): VE9AA
Station: VE9AA/M

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: nb

   10:  20     20
-------------------
Total:  20     20  Total Score = 400

Club: Maritime Contest Club

Comments:

Stayed right on 10m the whole time where my mobile signal is probably the
loudest of any band with my wee lil' coat-hanger-like antenna.
30 mins gave me 20 Q's....about 50% run and S&P....

Gonna try hard not to fall asleep before midnight (0300Z) here to get in a 3rd
session today.

Wicked good signals from the west coast, 0 and 4-land.  Also a couple 5's
(WB5EIN for example) who I rarely work for whatever reason.  Nice to see them
in the mobile log.

If I snooze right on through 0300z, pse forgive me. (HI) I turn into a pumpkin
@ midnight ;-)

Mike VE9AA/m FT857D (100w) Sd-330 antenna, 2009 MINI 6-speed. K8FF paddles
which glitched out a couple times, but the word from N3ZN is my new ones are
enroute !!! wooo-hooo!