[3830] CWopsT VE9AA/M LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Oct 22 10:16:52 EDT 2014

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Oct 22

Call: VE9AA/M
Operator(s): VE9AA
Station: VE9AA/M

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: nb

   40:   9      9
   20:   5      3
Total:  14     12  Total Score = 168

Club: Maritime Contest Club

Comments:

CWT=Coffee With Tones
Spent 20 mins in the car pulled over on the side of the road during my 'coffee
break'.  Condx down on 40m and 20, while "good", was a vast wasteland
for the most part.

Not sure if the preprogrammed msg's in my rig were dropping leading dits upon
key up or what, but most stations that were on the weak side replied to me as
"AE9AA/M"....strong stations, no problem. Once I got sending, no
trouble to hear even my long member # (1347)...had to repeat it to a couple
EU's who were 519 and no trbl to cpi.

Very strange.  Hopefully I can get more recordings from W6SX in the coming
weeks to see what's going on.  I've listened from the car to the house and it
sounds ok, but I am 50/9 at that range, hi

73 Mike VE9AA & VE9AA/m #1347 09 MINI COOPER, SD-330, pen/paper