[3830] CQWW SSB N5AW SOAB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Oct 26 21:45:57 EDT 2014

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: N5AW
Operator(s): N5AW
Station: N5AW

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: TX (EM00)

  160:    8     5        6
   80:   49    13       26
   40:  146    24       68
   20:  273    33      100
   15:  438    33       99
   10:  922    28      111

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Well below my 2013 score primarily because I never could establish a run on ten
meters the first day. Not sure why but may have been I just did not persist
long enough. No one tunes anymore so you need to get spotted to get anything
going. Anyway Sunday was much better with a 150 QSO hour and a sustained rate
over 100 for over 2 hours. Conditions seemed comparable to last year so can't
use "poor conditions" for an excuse.