[3830] CQWW SSB VE7JH(@VE7UF) SOSB(A)/10 HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Oct 26 23:20:57 EDT 2014

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: VE7JH
Operator(s): VE7JH
Station: VE7UF

Class: SOSB(A)/10 HP
QTH: CN79mr

Total: 2133    32      109  Total Score = 714,447

Club: Orca DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Great conditions on 10m to the USA and towards Asia-Pacific, but unfortunately
came up about 25 mults short from Europe. Not a peep from Scandinavia and
couldn't get Zones 16 and 17.
Had fun running pileups of US Midwest stations and enjoyed the great
South-American and JA activity.
Thanks to VE7UF for the use of his superb stations, all equipment worked as
advertised.
After I got home my XYL asked how was my weekend. I said not bad at all, I just
talked to 2133 of my friends. See you all next time!
73,
Gabor, VE7JH