[3830] CQWW SSB K3CR(LZ4AX) SOAB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Oct 28 02:01:41 EDT 2014

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: K3CR
Operator(s): LZ4AX
Station: K3CR

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: State College, PA
Operating Time (hrs): ~44

  160:   18     9       11
   80:  154    13       47
   40:  358    23       79
   20:  740    34      102
   15: 1048    34      108
   10: 1990    31      106

Club: North Coast Contesters

Comments:

Hard to believe I did that much talking in just 2 days. Getting better at it,
maybe I will even start liking it as much as CW one day.
We usually use CQWW Phone as a stress test for the station after the summer. In
this regard it was a nice ride this time. Couple of scares here and there but
nothing sent smoke signals out. Few more climbs to finish the 80 meter beam off
and we will be completely ready for CQWWCW.
Congratulations to K1DG on the new record! Guessed his QSO number roughly
correct but overestimated the score a bit.

As always thanks to Jim, WA3FET for putting so much effort on keeping the
station intact and letting me use it again.

73, Alex LZ4AX