[3830] CQWW SSB OH5Z M/S HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Fri Oct 31 03:14:48 EDT 2014

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: OH5Z
Operator(s): OG9X OH2BU OH5LF OH5NQ OH6XX OH7CW
Station: OH5Z

Class: M/S HP
QTH:

  160:  154     8       50
   80:  269    19       79
   40:  906    31      113
   20: 1386    37      140
   15: 1479    38      138
   10:  784    36      146

Club: Contest Club Finland

Comments:

Yet another CQWW SSB behind us. The conditions were really disturbed and aurora
hit us bad this time. Low band multipliers are low compared to our plan but
this time we just couldn't find or work any more. OH2BU and OH7CW did a
terrific job on the multiplier stations and really milked out the bands.

There are some stations the contesting community should collect money for
receivers. They have transmitters covered very well but seems that they don't
own receivers at all. LZ9W is the worst who calls and calls and calls all the
time without listening at all. There are others as well and you know who you
are. To me it's unsportsmanlike conduct and you all should be disqualified.

Anyway had fun and we will be back in CQWW CW.

73,
Juha OH6XX