[3830] ARRL Sep VHF K9CT Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Sep 14 23:11:28 EDT 2014

                    ARRL September VHF QSO Party

Call: K9CT
Operator(s): K9CT
Station: K9CT

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: IL

  903:    5     5
  1.2:    9     8
  2.3:
  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  177   105  Total Score = 28,245

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

Started out thinking I was full time but 30 minutes in the tower wouldn't
rotate. Murphy was busy. Found out I had a bad tower rotation motor after a
couple of hours of fixing and troubleshooting. At least the weather was good. A
quick phone call to K0XG to relay the information. He text me at 7 AM Sunday
morning that he was on the way with a new motor! Wow.....

We got the rotator running very soon after his arrival and made some qsos
during the day. Sorry that I missed the MS and tropo skeds....stuff happens.
K0XG gets kudos for his great service!

Enjoyed making contacts with familiar calls and friends...thanks for the qsos
and multiple bands.

73, Craig K9CT