[3830] WAE SSB KT4ZB Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Sep 15 08:50:32 EDT 2014

                    WAE DX Contest, SSB

Call: KT4ZB
Operator(s): KT4ZB
Station: KT4ZB

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Savannah

   80:
   40:   20    40    30
   20:  104    43    58
   15:  185   130    70
   10:   17    40    16
-------------------------
Total:  326   253   174  Total Score = 100,746

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Got sucked into this one. I had planned to just check out the bands after the
solar flares and make sure the station was working.  Everything was better than
expected and with 15m good to Europe, I decided to just have fun and pass out
points. And, I finally figured out how to to do the QTC thing too; although, I
left too many on the table.  It was fun to be able to actually run Europe with
low power and have Market Reef and Iceland call me.  Also, nice to see 10m
open; although, it was somewhat weak to me.

Thanks to the contest sponsors and to those who heard me.

Best �" Jere

FT 1000-MP Field, TH6-DXX, dipoles in the trees and N1MM.