[3830] NA Sprint SSB K4XS HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Sep 15 08:53:06 EDT 2014

                    NA Sprint SSB Contest - September

Call: K4XS
Operator(s): K4XS
Station: K4XS

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: FL
Operating Time (hrs): 1:44

---------------------
Total:  97     Mults = 35  Total Score = 3,395

Club: Florida Contest Group

Team:

Comments:

Lack of participation has hit its zenith for this contest.  Sad, it used to be
one of my favorites.  Now it is a lot of work drumming up QSOs.  The remote
keyboard crapped out after 15 minutes and I had to put new batteries in. Amp
decided to see "arc fault" on the 40 antenna which shut me down on
that band after only 13 Qs.  I thought I had corrected the damage I sustained
from a lightning hit on the coax for that band this summer...wrong!  That
coupled with the lack of stations made me decide to QRT.  I just want to forget
about this one.