[3830] CWopsT WB5EIN LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Sep 17 10:05:34 EDT 2014

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Sep 17

Call: WB5EIN
Operator(s): WB5EIN
Station: WB5EIN

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Tupelo, MS
Operating Time (hrs): :42

   40:  13     13
   20:  19     14
   15:   8      2
Total:  40     29  Total Score = 1,160

Club: Deep Dixie Contest Club

Comments:

Wife was sick this morning, so had shorter time.  But, it surely was great to
hear so many friends on today.

And, major kudos to Joe, AB5OR -- my across-town friend who is new to CWT
(#1338).  He had a good couple of CQ runs and it was such fun hearing so many
of y'all lined to work Joe.  He's a super op!

73 tip next time!

--Dr. Larry S. Anderson, WB5EIN
Tupelo, MS (birthplace of Elvis)
Kenwood TS-480SAT (100w) to Windom at 40'
Kent paddle into Winkeyer USB
MacBook Pro (in my lap out here in the corner of the garage, amongst the boxes,
bikes, and yard equipment -- what a sight!)