[3830] WAE CW K7SV Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Aug 9 20:42:21 EDT 2015

                    WAE DX Contest, CW

Call: K7SV
Operator(s): K7SV
Station: K7SV

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: VA

   80:   29     0    88
   40:  213   205   117
   20:  315   403   100
   15:  189   204    82
   10:    8     0    16
-------------------------
Total:  754   812   403  Total Score = 631,098

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

I had planned to get in this for a brief time only to check out new and repaired
antennas. Things went to well I put in 21hrs. I probably would have done more,
but Saturday afternoon as the number of Qs began to build the logger began to
slow down to the point of being unusable. I was sending everything by hand and
even just checking for dupes the program was too slow to continue. Sunday
morning I saw discussion regarding the problem, did some things with the data
base and was back in business. My biggest thrill in ham radio is working the
tremendous Eur ops on CW!