[3830] NAQP SSB K0UK Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Aug 16 09:17:07 EDT 2015

                    North American QSO Party, SSB - August

Call: K0UK
Operator(s): K0UK
Station: K0UK

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Colorado
Operating Time (hrs): 5:30hr

  160:    0     0
   80:    6     5
   15:   13     6
   10:    2     2
-------------------
Total:  411    96  Total Score = 39,456

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Team: GM Blackhawk

Comments:

To God be the glory Amen.

 Its been a long time since I set in the chair for more than a few minutes and
I could tell. It interesting that most of the shack worked. One thing for sure
there wasn't hardly any propagation on 15 and 10mtrs.
 But I was able to make a few contacts thanks to Larry N0WRK here in GJ whom I
moved to all bands but 160mtrs. Plus those in W5 and some in W9 land that came
thru on 15mtrs. Those that moved and I did not hear. There is next year Hi.
 It was a slow slug on 20mtrs with lots of cq's and no takers at times. Had a
good run on 40mtrs but just couldn't stay in the chair. Maybe more contest as
we move toward winter.
 Thanks for all the great ops that stopped and gave me a qso and shouted
encouraging words. It is appreciated.
 God Bless you all and America.
 PTL bill K0UK