[3830] NAQP SSB KI0I Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Aug 16 10:49:05 EDT 2015

                    North American QSO Party, SSB - August

Call: KI0I
Operator(s): KI0I
Station: KI0I

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MO
Operating Time (hrs): 9:53

Total:  441   109  Total Score = 48,069

Club:

Team:

Comments:

With the condx on high bands I walked away from rig several times in disgust
with my results.The first 4hrs I had only made abt 100 Q's.Then 40m started to
play and hope for some kind of score was renewed. 75m provided the best run of
the contest for me. My loop did the job with the QRN being a big factor on 40
and 75.
It really saddens me to read the news of Al KO7X being silent key. We will miss
him on the bands as avid contester from WY.
The radio - IC7000 100w to TA33 @25' and 40m Inv Vee @ 55', fullwave horizontal
Delta loop @ 25'. N1MM+ log
73 Mark KI0I